Projekti TEMPUS Fakulteti i Ekonomisë
Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development (ELED) in Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia
To develop the capacity of partner country universities to serve the needs of society at large (both state institutions and private sector) by strengthening their links with the labour market and offering programmes promoting entrepreneurship.
Develop an academic programme in Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development (LED) jointly taught by universities in each partner country.
Develop a training programme in Entrepreneurship for relevant state and local government institutions, also jointly delivered by universities in each partner country.
Establish and consolidate the three-cycle Bologna system together with Quality Assurance procedures and ECTS.
Improve the human capacity of partner country universities by providing upgrading opportunities for their assistants in EU partner universities.
1. A new Masters programme in Entrepreneurship and LED (120 ECTS)
2. A training programme in entrepreneurship (equivalent to 60 ECTS)
3. A new 3-cycle (3+2+3 years) academic programme with ECTS and QA
procedures in faculties participating in the project
4. Improved human capital of participating universities
5. Purchase of books and equipmentTempus Project No. 145061-TEMPUS-1-2008-1-UK-TEMPUS-JPHES.....